Τρίτη 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Fall Favorites





Hello my beautiful people! Fall is finally here. Summer has ended and uni has started as well! Although here in Greece we have a heat wave as always and we are not able to wear fall clothes, I am excited for this time of the year and I am going to tell you which are my most favorite things for fall!!! 

Firstly, lets start with hot beverages. Oh yes! I love them and to be honest who doesn't love them? Teas, hot chocolate and coffee are the must for every fall-winter time. A couple of days ago I also tried the hot pumkin spice latte from starbucks and I was speechless. So I decided to let you know with my favorite "hot-recipes" for my most favorite drinks. 

  • Cappuccino Latte with Cream
We simply make our double esspreso in an esspreso machine. Add as much sugar as we like and when the coffee is ready we pour it into a big cup. We add milk and on top we add the cream. (The cream can be ready, bought from the super-market or we can make it by buying cream and shaking it until it becomes as we want it).

  • Not a Plain Hot Chocolate 
We take a big cup and add as many spoons of chocolate dust we want. We boil milk (or water, whatever you like best) and we pour it slowly into the cup while we mix it all together with a spoon. Then we add as much cream as we want and a chocolate caprice "cigarettes". Tadaaa you are ready!!!


  • Another Pumpkin Spice Latte
I searched a lot to find a proper recipe for this starbucks recipe but I got no luck in finding the exact one. So, this is a close recipe and I hope you like it. 

Take an orange pumking and cut some small pieces. Put into a pan milk and those pumkin pieces and begin to mix until the milk boils and the pumkin frees its flavors. Make an esspreso shot (with as much sugar as you want) and pour it into a big cup. Then pour the pumkin milk into the cup (without the pumkin pieces). Add cream and tap off with some cinamone. 

Another fall favorite is staying in and reading books. I love reading good books that make me obsessed about their plot. I also read in the summer but I enjoy much more a good book with a hot drink under the blankets. Here are some books that I recently read and I would surely suggest: 

- "The last good man", A.J. Kasinski
- "Humiliated and Insulted", Theodore Dostoyevsky
- "The poor", Theodore Dostoyevsky

Next off course I am going to talk about nail polish! How do I love those dark vampy colors that come along with fall time. Maroons, dark reds, browns and blacks are my favorites and I literally could wear them all year long. (To be honest I don't think I like summer-spring colors so much). 
I also found a new brand (which I'm not sure if it's greek or it also exists in other countries), which is called Annie. It costs only 1euro and they have every color swap that you want, even one or two tones different from each other. It also stays a lot which I found really weird for its price. However, I already have been investing on them...

At last, we cannot forget about dark lips! I adore them. I can wait all year long just to be able to wear those dark lipsticks in fall. I think its a must and even if you don't like to wear a lot of make-up or you're in a hurry, by only adding a dark lipstick you are ready for every "going-out". 
Recently I found a few and bought them to be ready for fall, so there are some swaps.












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου