Παρασκευή 20 Ιουνίου 2014

Body Shop Sorbets (Opinion)



Good morning my friends!!! I'm hoping you're doing just fine and you enjoy this marvellous weather. Since I just finished with my finals in college and I have a liitle bit time until my next courses start, I thought to take advantage of it. Yesterday I was just taking a walk at Ermou street - which is basically the most central street in Athens, where all the shops are. So, as I was walking by I saw body shop and I remembered how much time has passed since the last time I bought something from there. 

Apparently, they have a new body cream line, which they call sorbet and it is basically a conditioning formula that it isn't really creamy but it has another sense when you decide to put in on. Believe me I cannot explain you exactly how this feels because on the one hand is very new to me and I cannot compare it with some other product (that I have tried on, at least). On the other hand the smell and the feeling is so good that the experience is mind blowing. I know that you're probably saying that I am exaggerating a bit or, well, a lot but for me this is something you have to have. They also told me that it is good to wear as an after sun, as it is very moisturizing and soothing.

Moving on to the sent, it has the most perfect and intense smell and I can say that it stays pretty much  for some hours or so. However, I went online and searched it and I think that in Greece we have only three flavors out of the five that the official body shop website has. Anyways those that I saw were the mango, moringa and satsuma. They all smelled pretty good but what I found pretty special was the mango one. 

I have some time to find something like this product and I am very happy that I have finally completed my "goal". The price is up to 15 Euros and the product contains 200ml. It is a little bit pricey if you ask me but I think that it definetly worth its money. I hope you found my opinion helpful and you will share my beliefs as well if you spent a visit there. Until next time have an awesome week!!!

Body Shop Sorbets


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου