Δευτέρα 9 Ιουνίου 2014

May Favorites


Hello everyone! I decided to write a blog post in english as well and see how this goes... So I know that June has already arrived for 9 days or so but I thought it would be cool to do a May Favorites post. I know you'll say this is an overestimated subject in youtube but I've always watched them and actually I've always enjoyed them! In an everyday basis I use pretty much the same porducts but now and then I add a new purchase or a gift that I really like. So I think its time to get into it and start with my May Favorites.

No1. I think that the most important for me right now is the body cream that I'm wearing. I never used to use body creams because I don't have really dry skin so I thought that this was uneccessare. However, when I tried this cream I instantly fell in love with it and I have actually purchased it a couple of times in the last three or four months. It is an AVON cream - from avon care line - that has cocoa butter and vitamin E. It really lives your skin smooth and soft and smells AMAZING!

No2. My all-time favorite foundation which is FIT ME by Maybelline. The first time I bought this product was - as long as I can remember - two years ago. Since then I wouldn't change it for nothing. It is the most perfect - perfect - perfect foundation that I have ever tried. It has a pretty good coverage (for my skin at least) and it does not show badly and caky. My sister always used to tell me that I wore too much foundation and that it shows badly and uneven. However, now with the fit me foundation she has never ever said anything like that again.

No3. Candles. Oh yes I know so last year but recently I remembered some candles I had purchased in IKEA a year or so. I was never a fan of candles because - to tell you the truth - I was always afraid of a possible fire. I know it sounds silly but it has happened so many times in the past. Anyways, I remembered those candles and I decided to light them and relax with a cup of tea...and it worked. It creates such a relaxing and nice atmosphere especially in the night time when you really want to leave the day behind and chill with a good book or with your preferable tv-series. The candles I got - and now after a week - they're almost over are in the glass jars and the smells are: strawberry, green apple and rose.

No4. Another AVON all-time favorite that I also started to use in the month of May is the the Argan oil shampoo and hair mask. Whatever I say is not enough in order for you to understand how great this product is. My hair in general is in a very very bad condition. In Christmas time I had the delightful idea to dye them dark brown with a proffessional dye. The result was not so good because they turned out to be black, really dehydrated and dull. Since them I am in a complete battle with my hair and I've literally tried everything. When this shampoo got in my way I decided I should try it and yes really makes your hair look healthier and shiny. 

Νο5. A movie. Recently I saw a movie with Meryl Streep, "The Iron Lady", from 2012 (if I'm not mistaken). It is literally one of my top movies. I cannot believe how good Meryl Streep is and I really admire her. She has great acting skills and she can accomplish any role that is given to her. The movie is about Margaret Thacher the first woman prime minister who was elected along with the conservatives in England. Her political life had its ups and downs but in the end she really made it to the history's pages. 

No6. Tv-Series. I usually watch a lot of tv-series when I have the time but in the past month I have become a maniac with "Once upon a Time". It is basically a story of all of the disney and fairytale characters that have moved from their world to a city in America, Storybrooke. That has happened because Snow white's mother in law the bad witch has cursed all of them. At first I couldn't believe that I was going to like the series but then I really couldn't resist. Another all time favorite series is the "Simpsons". I love it, I laugh a lot and I watch it everytime I want to relax and chill a little bit and after all it has remained on the top for so many years, there must be a reason.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου